[mythtv] MythMusic - Support for ipod/portable devices

Duncan Palmer dunk_palmer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 11:29:34 UTC 2007

Just reading thru the trac ticket, it looks like a similar idea. I'll have a read thru the patches...

On the topic of the media monitor - I originally tried to use this, but
ran into a few problems, one of which was that the media monitor
couldn't always figure out what the active window was to post messages
to. This resulted in device connections not being reported correctly...