[mythtv] RFC: optional MythVideo gallery view

Joel McKee Cooper joel at mckooper.com
Fri Jul 20 16:03:15 UTC 2007

Thanks for the tip!  It seemed like something someone else would have tried
already - that'll code will be a good reference...

Do think it would be better to add the code into videogallery (with an
enable/disable switch in setup), or create a new view (in addition to
gallery, browser and tree)?

-Joel