[mythtv] New icons commited today

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:04:18 UTC 2007

On 7/16/07, Nigel Pearson <nigel at ind.tansu.com.au> wrote:
> > I was
> > just checking them out and noticed that "stereo" and "dd" are the same
> > icon.
>
> Similar. If you "click" on the DD one,
> it has swishy lines around the dots.
>

> > I did a little googling, and couldn't really find anything that was
> > representative of a "standard" stereo icon set.
>
> The one I think of is two speakers facing outwards.
> I am not a graphic artist, but attached are two quick
> renderings.

I like the second one, the one with the dot and the sound waves coming
from each side that says "Stereo" underneath. However, the work
"stereo" might not work out well, especially for people with SDTVs.
However, I think this graphic just makes logical sense.  I'm going to
look at making a surround sound version.

Still, would be interesting if there was someway to have an actually
"DD" icon.  I'll have to think about that a little more.

Thanks!
Matt