[mythtv] MythZoneMinder & Telnet?

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jul 7 18:01:20 UTC 2007

Scott White wrote:
> Love the MythZoneMinder Plugin, but I wondered if there were any plans to
> integrate it with the telnet interface.
>
> I'd like to have an external action, (for example someone pressing and EIB
> or X10 doorbell), cause the frontend to switch to MythZoneMinder showing a
> particular camera.
>
> Rgds
>
> Scott

I've just added some jump points to both the plugin and the telnet
interface that will hopefully allow you to do what you want.

The command to use in the telenet interface to jump to the live view
would be :-
#   jump zoneminderliveview

You can also jump to the other two screens using
#   jump zoneminderconsole
#   jump zoneminderevents

No idea what its used for but it also sets the current location to
sensible values so
#   query location
will tell you which screen you are in.

Paul H.