[mythtv] LiveTV recordings, any way to only show under LiveTV recording group?

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 00:34:33 UTC 2007

Okay, this has been bugging me for some time...

Under "watch recordings", I have mine set to display all recordings by
title as well as show all categories and recording groups.

When I jump to watch recordings, I like to land in all recordings with
latest recordings at the top. I do not particularly want to see LiveTV
recordings here - I'm usually only interested in SCHEDULED RECORDINGS

I would, however like easy access to LiveTV recordings under the
LiveTV recording group, but I don't want them to clutter up the All
Recordings listing.

The config options only allow me to hide *all* live tv recordings from
being displayed, which is what I currently do.

I'd like the option to *only* display LiveTV recordings under the
LiveTV recording group. Does anyone else think this would be useful?

-Ross