[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available fordownlaod.

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:44:46 UTC 2007

There will be no animated theme forthcoming from this contributor in
the immediate future.  I'm just not a fan of animated GUIs - they're
best left to scifi shows IMHO (along with the whooshy sfx & beeps
etc).  Maybe when the remote control is done away with & we have to
wave our arms around to control stuff, I'll get back to you....

And just for the record, I'm allowed to change my mind ;-)
--
Justin Hornsby
Moderator of www.mythtvtalk.com