[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available fordownlaod.

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 22:43:03 UTC 2007

On 1/3/07, Justin Hornsby <justin.hornsby at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/01/07, Paul Wheeler <paulrwheeler at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Very nice theme, will give it a go at the weekend. Have been looking
> > out for a 'smart' style theme for myth for a while, it is the one
> > place I believe Myth lacks is a very good professional feel theme. I
> > also put in a vote for mythVideo, mythDVD and also a mythweather vote.
>

> SOB!  huff!  huff!  Sob!  :-(
>
> www.juski.co.uk :)

Can see am going to accidently start some arguments here sorry!!
Didn't mean to disrespect any of the other themes. Am a fan of the
project grayhem theme but my wife wasnt as keen, said it was too
'blokie'. I agree the blootube is very good, however too many curves
for my liking. doesnt fit in with all the sharp angles in my flat am
afraid. This one fits the bill better for me. I also like the move
away from what I think of as the 'microsoft' blue, prob due to all the
screenshots of media center that I have seen let alone having been
forced to use XP.

My thanks to all the theme designers out there though please keep
doing good work, everybody likes different things out of their themes
so if you dont agree with my thoughts just ignore them!

Paul