[mythtv] 1080p hardware decoder

Marcus Metzler mocm at mocm.de
Tue Feb 27 11:04:42 UTC 2007

    Richard> I thought I would create a pledge to get an 1080p
    Richard> hardware decoder for Linux released, could people sign it
    Richard> and post it to any relevant forums?

    Richard> http://www.pledgebank.com/1080p-decoder

AFAIK MicRacer can't do 1080p only 1080i over PCI-E and has no HDCP
output, or do you mean MicHognose? Anyway, Micronas doesn't build retail
cards, somebody else has to implement their design.
OTOH, Linux drivers won't be a problem.

Marcus

| mocm at metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodes                 <<<|