[mythtv] [PATCH] Filter GUI
malban at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Feb 25 23:53:26 UTC 2007
I read on the list that there was some interest in a GUI for the video
filters http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/18669. It
doesn't look like there has been any movement on this feature for a
couple of years. Here is a patch that replaces the custom filter text
inputs with a GUI for manipulating the filter chain. It was built
- A GUI interface for output/video/transcode/playback filters
- Add/Remove/Reorder/Edit filters in the filter chain with GUI
- Loads available filters dynamically using the FilterManager class
- Constructs the configuration screens for each filter dynamically
based on parameter descriptions of the filters
- Help text for each filter parameter
There are also some issues which remain to be fixed:
- The help text does not display for the buttons replacing the text inputs
- The popup menu in the filter chain screen causes the filter chain
screen to disappear temporarily
- No button is highlighted by default in the popup menu.
- The quickdnr configuration has only one parameter in the
configuration screen instead of 1, 2 or 4. How should a case like this
be handled in the interface?
- Are the forcergb and ivtc filters valid? What are the inputs for ivtc?
Please try the patch if you are interested in this. Let me know if you
find any errors or have any suggestions. I'll go ahead and make a trac
this is something people are interested in it.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7544 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20070225/6dd81ab3/attachment.bin
More information about the mythtv-dev