[mythtv] A disruptive MythContext change is coming

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Sat Dec 29 11:58:47 UTC 2007

> I applied the "6" patch against 15252. The file
> "mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbsettings.cpp" does not exist in this revision

Thanks for trying. I thought it did apply cleanly,
but patches which add new files and delete old ones
are always a challenge to apply.

I did the following commands before an svn diff:

svn del mythtv/libs/libmyth/backendselect.cpp
svn del mythtv/libs/libmyth/backendselect.h
svn del mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbsettings.cpp
svn del mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbsettings.h

svn add mythtv/libs/libmythtv/backendselect.cpp
svn add mythtv/libs/libmythtv/backendselect.h
svn add mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbsettings.cpp
svn add mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbsettings.h
svn add mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythcontextui.cpp
svn add mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythcontextui.h

You may need to do some 'rm' and 'touch'
commands before using 'patch'. I will try
to have a definitive procedure tomorrow.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| $50 million worth of
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | hardware and you didn't