[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r14343 by paulh

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 12:01:08 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 28 August 2007 12:40:05 Paul Harrison wrote:
> While testing this I noticed that 3 of the icons are missing 'inuse',
> 'transcoded' and 'preserved' are in the iconMap but are never shown as
> far as I can tell. Not sure if that's by design, an over sight somewhere
> or does it depend on the theme used?

It's a combination of all three. Not all themes have the room for extra icons
and some themes have the space but they weren't updated to include the icons.
Themes like minimalist-wide deliberately exclude some icons as part of the
whole minimalist look.

Thanks for sorting out that popup btw. I've had a patch in my tree for a long
time to do exactly that but thought I'd already committed it.
--
Stuart Morgan