[mythtv] "New" default keybindings

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Apr 23 22:51:59 UTC 2007

> Would changing RegisterKey() (to do a conflict check and use a blank
> keylist if one is found) be a good thing or are we relying on the users
> to see the conflict messages and fix their bindings themselves?

Where would the conflict message appear - if its only in the log, what
action when starting this new version will alert the user the look in the
log apart from the PLAY key not working as expected (assuming they have an
expection for this extra keybinding at all!!)

I only tend to look at the log files if I know something is wrong...

--
Robin Gilks