[mythtv] ffmpeg sync

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Apr 17 23:31:42 UTC 2007

Janne Grunau wrote:
> Updated patch: http://www.grunau.be/ffmpeg_sync_8742_13272.diff.bz2

This passes the smoke test. The patch applied and compiled
without modification. The backend and frontend started with
no unexpected errors. Watch TV shows normal video with normal
colors and fidelity along with audio for bttv MPEG-4.

So, now I'm ready to test but Tuesdays are my busiest night
and I need all my backends and tuners from now through the wee
hours of the morning and I won't use test code for the things
I'm recording tonight. I will go bug hunting tomorrow 'tho.

--  bjm