[mythtv] Mythmusic lockup when exiting rip screen with jump point (Main Menu)

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Apr 16 05:00:40 UTC 2007

> I have resync'd with svn trunk (r13224) and I am still experiencing
> the problem describe below.
>
> - After entering the rip cd screen I experience a "lock up" if I
> exit using the jump point to main menu.

Hi Roo. I am seeing a similar problem (crash in Rip screen),
but I thought that was my own fault (Mac OS X porting).

You thought it was related to [13141], right?
Have you downgraded to 13140 to verify this?

> Incidentally,  mythbackend --version  returns the following:
>
> mythtv at mythtv ~ $ mythbackend --version
> Library API version     : 0.20.20070327-1
> Source code version     : Unknown

This happens when the svnversion command fails
(see version.pro at the top of the mythtv src tree).
Usually due to it not being in your path,
but sometimes if you are building from a tree that
has errors in its .svn directories, or that has none.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Gentlemen,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | you can't fight in here-