[mythtv] Ubuntu Feisty - Weekly builds (and packaging) of trunk

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:51:37 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Following on from a discussion on mythtv-users (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/262662 ) Mario has asked
if I can gauge the interest in a weekly build and packaging of svn trunk.

I believe Mario is one of the Ubuntu Mythtv Package mainatiners, I quote
from a recent post on mythtv-users below:

"Roo,
If there is a significant interest in building trunk as well, it shouldn't
be too much trouble to do weekly svn builds as well, i'm just wary because
of this in case people decided to mix and match trunk and
release-0-20-fixes.  Could you determine interest and let me know?"

First Step: