[mythtv] trac reporting

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Sat Sep 23 07:25:57 UTC 2006

Is MythTV bug reporting facility at http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac?

It is not linked from MythTV.org website. Anyone who wants to contribute error
reports must google for it. Is that intentional?

Is there a way to create an account on trac? I could not find any "Create a
login" or "Register" link.

How can I find a ticket if sorting does not work? I entered a ticket
anonymously, then I wanted to display it. I clicked "Active tickets", got an
unsorted list, then I clicked on the column heading "Ticket", but the list
remained unsorted. I am not sure that my ticket was submitted.

--
Milos Prudek