[mythtv] XvMC VLD extension

Michael Weber mtweber at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:32:03 UTC 2006

I have seen this confusion on some mailing lists before.  The CN400
will decode MPEG at HD resolution, it's the TV encoder that will not
display HD resolutions.  As long as the output device is hooked up via
VGA, the SP13000 will decode HD content.  There is something wrong
with the software, not the hardware since I can successfully decode it
in xine on this machine.

mike