[mythtv] MacOS X MMX yuv420_2vuy Patch

MythTV mythtv at taoyama.com
Fri Sep 1 06:28:25 UTC 2006

Nigel,

Thanks for cleaning up my patch and submitting it.

I'm no longer seeing a crash but I'm seeing a problem on startup or a
channel change with HDTV.

The live TV freezes and I get a constant "NVP: Timed out waiting for
free video buffers."

It seems like there is some sort of race condition since if I launch
without verbose it seems to happen on live TV startup but if I
startup with a -v all then it can start and playback the starting
channel but locks up on a channel change.

Thanks again,

Mino