[mythtv] text-plain on mimetype

Renato Araujo renatox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:57:36 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

I had implemented a upnp browser program, but im my code i need filter
files using the resource field on upnp item, but  mythtv files are

I saw this function in the code:

QString HTTPRequest::GetMimeType( const QString &sFileExtension )
            for (int i = 0; i < g_nMIMELength; i++)
 	        if ( sFileExtension == g_MIMETypes[i].pszExtension )
 	            return( g_MIMETypes[i].pszType );
 	    return( "text/plain" );

 mythtv use the extension for classify a file, but in some cases the
files no have extension like this :
  , mybe the solution for this is use libmagic for classify mimetype
file, and register a mimetype for nuv files.