[mythtv] HDTV Blocky Movement in SVN

Noah Markon nmarkon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:37:16 UTC 2006

I've been using mythtv to view HDTV programs. It's worked quite well
until recently. Lately when i'm watching HD, and there's movement on
the screen the picture gets really blocky. For example, watching
football, or CSI on monday any movement gets blocky. If the picture is
still then it looks great. When I view these recordings on my windows
machine, they playback fine, and when I revert my mythfrontend to the
fixes branch they playback fine. It doesn't do it for all the HD
recordings, for example Veronica Mars recorded fine last night, but
CSI: Miami was blocky. Anyway suggestions, should I make a ticket..?