[mythtv] DVBScan problem

Henk Schoneveld belcampo at zonnet.nl
Tue Nov 7 08:45:01 UTC 2006

Hi all,

SVN from Saturday, have DVBS with switch and 2 LNB's on Astra 19.2 and Astra
28.2. Added channels by scanning. When I start scanning by giving freq. Myth
only scans 1 transponder each time. Beside this everything  from the first
transponder works, channels on the second transponder give LMn, partial lock.
I removed some channels from the second transponder and added the same
channels from a channels.conf file and then they work, except for EIT
scanning. There is no programinfo.
Attached a file with 2 times the same channel, first from channels.conf second
from mythscan.
If only channels.conf is added and I want to rescan the transponder in
mythtv-setup then it says there are no channels found yet on that freq. on
that transponder.

Henk Schoneveld
The Netherlands