[mythtv] Playback picture control and a internal player question

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:15:45 UTC 2006

Hi

I wonder if there is a problem with XV playback picture controls?
I'm not sure, but i think thishas happened since i changed to a Nvidia
card instead of a ATI. But i cant change the playback picture values
anymore. If i try the values jump down to -1 and nothing happends
with the picture. I'm using the drivers from Nvidia. Is this a Nvidia
problem
or have i done something wrong?

My second question is about playing a iso in the internal player. I made
a iso from one of my dvds. And it plays nice until i try to jump forward
or back in the movie. Then the picute freezes and the sound starts to
stutter. The time counter is moving fast forward/backwards. I have
to kill the frontend to get out.
And i have selected in the default playbackprofile that i should jump 20
seconds
and not try to speed forward. But the internal player don't seem to care
when i play a iso. Works when i play other files.

I have tried posted this in the user list, but hope i get a answere here.