[mythtv] Problem in compiling mythtv-0.20 in Gentoo - solved

Neil tran neil_tran at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 16:02:16 UTC 2006

Thank you very much Simon, I found the error.

Inside the settings.pro under the main folder (after unpacking the jar file)
, the variable
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/kde/3.3/include was hardcoded and that is not correct on
my system ..

so that is why it failed.

After correcting to   INCLUDEPATH += /usr/kde/3.4/include. Everything is now
compiled.

I think, this is a bug that need to be raised.

A big thank you to (Ivan, Daniel, Robert, Rick and Simon) and everyone who
has sent their suggestions.

Warmest regards,

Neil Tran