[mythtv] Channel change EPG browse broken?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon May 29 08:30:01 UTC 2006

Up to about a couple of weeks ago I was able to use UP/DOWN channel to
browse the EPG of the next channel (which still works) and then go
LEFT/RIGHT to see what is on next - this now returns

[current time]-[current time] (0 minutes)  [current time]

and no program information. As [current time] advances so the start-end
items advance by the same amount. All the EPG data is up-to-date
(according to the Guide page and mythweb) so I dunno...

Currently running r10056 but as I say, its been broken about 2 weeks (not
sure when, I've updated a lot recently to track DVD problems).

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks