[mythtv] Italian localization

Alessio Milan am at malex.org
Thu May 11 09:30:27 UTC 2006

Hi mythtv developers,

I'd like to help translating texts in Italian language, because current
translation is very poor. I checked out "mythtv" subdir from subversion
repository and I found that I need to edit i18n/mythfrontend_it.ts. So
it seems that the correct steps I should perform are:

1) translate text on that file, removing the attribute
'type="unfinished"' from all translated items.

2) generate a patch with svn diff

3) post the patch file as an attach to a new Trac ticket.

4) repeat 1 to 3 steps for plugins as well, if my fingers are still
working. ;-)

Are the steps above correct?
Are there other files to be translated?

Thanks