[mythtv] Plugin developing howto

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Fri May 5 14:25:47 UTC 2006

Steven Adeff wrote:
> On 5/5/06, Petr Stehlik <pstehlik at sophics.cz> wrote:
>>Will this include that library (don't remember its name, perhaps
>>musicbrainz?) that is able to compute some kind of a song checksum and
>>then find the necessary information about the song on the internet

Not just now, but it's on my long term list of "things that will make
MythMusic not suck anymore" ;)

> Last.FM support would be awesome... I should add that to the wishlist wiki...

Yeah, that's a big one for me too. I'd really like to have last.fm
support. This should be fairly easy to do (just steal it from Amarok -
Qt and everything!).

Once all this stuff is finished/accepted, I'll work on that.

|     Colin Guthrie      |
| myth(at)colin.guthr.ie |
| http://colin.guthr.ie/ |