[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9483 - in trunk/mythtv/libs by ijr

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Thu Mar 23 22:57:50 UTC 2006

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: ijr
>         Date: 2006-03-23 22:47:28 +0000 (Thu, 23 Mar 2006)
> New Revision: 9483
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9483

I noticed this included the latest supposed speedup of the MPEG-2
decoding in ffmpeg.  Any idea how much this translates to in the real
world?  I'm still struggling with XvMC on my remote frontend for some
ungodly reason since my main frontend works fine and my processor
(2.2ghz Celeron) is just on the edge of playing back content with
libmpeg2.  I may have to SVN up tonight and see what effect this has...

Kevin