[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10229 by paulh

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Sat Jun 24 16:56:33 UTC 2006

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/10229
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/programs/mythwelcome/main.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Remove a couple of redundant call in MythWelcome.
>
> May help fix the problem a few people have had with MythWelcome
> when using evilwm.

Quite recently, mythwelcome has stopped to update its status (Current /
Next Recordings) when I exit mythfrontend and go back to mythwelcome.
For example, if frontend has been started when there is ongoing
recording (mythwelcome shows this in Current Recordings), recording ends
and after that I'll exit frontend and go back to mythwelcome, it never
updates the status and shows already ended show as "Current Recording".

Clock in the upper right corner gets updated but not the mythtv status
information. This worked earlier, I think one of the recent changes
(#10229 or #9786 ?) might have broke this. I'm using FC5 and metacity as
a wm.

I'll try to go back couple of recent changes in mythwelcome to find out
what changeset caused this.
--
   Otto