[mythtv] MythWeb oddity Copies of _all_ visible channels shown in channel detail dropdown list

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 14:43:27 UTC 2006

(Reposting here as no answer on -users. Check trac for updates to
mythplugins/mythweb/tv/channel but don't see any relevant to this.)

Using SVN 10115, if I view the TV listings via MythWeb, then select a
channel (e.g. BBC1) to view the day's listings on that particular
channel, the dropdown list (top right) to select other channels to
view contains _all_ channels defined as visible in the database,
including multiple channels on different sources having the same
callsign, which AIUI, should be treated as a single entity when
viewing listings. The dropdown in my example has all channels
available on DVB, and all channels available on cable, including the
common duplicates which contain the exact same program listing data.

Is this the intended behaviour or should the dropdown contain just the
unique callsigns? I'd estimate with my config the dropdown contains
~50% more items than necessary.

Cheers,
Nick

--