[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10249 - inbranches/mythweb-ui/mythplugins/mythweb by nstephan

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Wed Jun 21 10:01:34 UTC 2006

i've tested and it's much faster...

but i think if still need on a menu change (from tv list to recorded) do we
still need a reload of the whole page or would there not also be good if
only the part below the menu will be loaded???

and second. on oly mythweb my load of the recorded programs list is verry
slow (about over 3 minutes). but in the new it's also!! is there no way to
improve this??? maybe not show all recordings at once, only the last 15 or
so and we can hav buttons to brows forward and backward?...

only suggestions....
good job...

hope the other changes for mythmusicweb part from me and collin get also to
the official mythweb...