[mythtv] Ticket #1919: Schema Change for MythMusic/Web + mp3Act Port

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jun 21 09:54:01 UTC 2006


MythTV wrote:
> #1919: Schema Change for MythMusic/Web + mp3Act Port
> ---------------------------------------------------+------------------------
>  Reporter:  Colin Guthrie <mythtv at colin.guthr.ie>  |        Owner:  ijr 
>      Type:  patch                                  |       Status:  new 
>  Priority:  minor                                  |    Milestone:      
> Component:  mythmusic                              |      Version:  head
>  Severity:  medium                                 |   Resolution:      
> ---------------------------------------------------+------------------------
> Comment (by mikeNOSPAMmacleodPLEASEatIgmailHATEdotITcom):
> 
>  I just applied this patch to my mythtv install using svn revision 10246.
>  It works well. I just wish that I could enable the 'jukebox' mode of
>  mp3act. Then I wouldn't have to deal with MythMusic at all. Although it's
>  almost tolerable now that I can make the playlists using this mp3act
>  patch.b

That's some great feedback thanks.

If this is accepted to SVN then I do intend to do more develoment on the 
interface once time permits.

My only concern is that leaving this  too long will mean great 
divergence of the SoC projects and make it harder to implement.

I have just today noticed a commit to the mythweb-ui branch which may 
cause some issues with merging.

Col.


-- 

+------------------------+
|     Colin Guthrie      |
+------------------------+
| myth(at)colin.guthr.ie |
| http://colin.guthr.ie/ |
+------------------------+


More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list