[mythtv] SoC 2006: Configuration Revamp Information

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Jun 5 03:33:15 UTC 2006

	Welcome, Justin

> Channels to display: causes problems when changed
> Time blocks to display: causes problems when changed

	Would prefer to keep these, and fix the bug.
(but I guess that unless the theme can designate a
  min or max for each, removal is probably safest ?)

> Start in title section: J. Donavan Stanley's recommendation

	Would like to keep this, please.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|  "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |              ...