[mythtv] SoC 2006: Configuration Revamp Information

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Jun 3 11:33:25 UTC 2006


mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> On 06/02/2006 05:11 PM, George Nassas wrote:
>> On 2-Jun-06, at 4:34 PM, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
>>>> Clear saved position on playback: J. Donavan Stanley's
>>>> recommendation 
>>>> 
>>> I definitely don't want my bookmarks removed just because i've
>>> started watching from it once.
>>>> Alternate clear saved position: J. Donavan Stanley's recommendation
>>>> 
>>> I prefer not to have this on.
>> Ditto. I want to decide if/where I have bookmarks.
> 
> The oft-proposed (although still not yet coded) patch to
> allow multiple
> (possibly named) bookmarks (possibly with previews) would remove the
> need for these settings. 

How?
Even if i have multiple bookmarks i still don't want them removed.
If i've set a bookmark (or two) i've done so for a reason.



More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list