[mythtv] MythTV on Mac OS X for Intel

James Lauser james at jlauser.net
Fri Jan 27 02:28:25 UTC 2006

Sorry...  I should have pointed that out.  I get the same problem
when I use release-0-18-fixes and HEAD.

The output of configure is as follows...

cat: /proc/cpuinfo: No such file or directory
cat: /proc/cpuinfo: No such file or directory

*** WARNING ***
Your CPU was not detected properly:
    uname -m: i386
    uname -p: i386

If you are using a recent CVS checkout,
please e-mail the above to mythtv-users at mythtv.org
With the subject "configure did not detect my cpu"

cat: /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
# Basic Settings
Compile type     release
Compiler cache   no
DistCC           no
Install prefix   /Users/james/myth/.osx-packager/build
CPU              x86 (i386)
Big Endian       no
MMX enabled      no
Vector Builtins  yes

# Input Support
Joystick menu    no
lirc support     no
ivtv support     no
FireWire support no
DVB support      no [/usr/src/linux-8.4.1/include]

# Sound Output Support
OSS support      no
ALSA support     no
aRts support     no