[mythtv] Anyone got a moment to put a couple of trivial patches

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Jan 6 00:19:24 UTC 2006

> RE: 941, I think the concensus was to not put things like .spec files
> in SVN, but I'll let others comment on that.

-1	I guess the real problem with .spec files are
that they are high maintenance, and it is a lot of
activity for the developers to keep checking in
changes to keep them up to date with the source.

+1	By the same token, though, I checked in the
Mac OS X packaging script, because I was sick of
there being several different versions out there
that were all subtly different.

+2	Having things like this in a dir like contrib
means that people don't have to start from scratch.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia   |  when you stop believing