No subject

Thu Feb 23 20:31:07 UTC 2006

confused as to why the target would have been unix, and if so, how you
got around the linkage of various X libraries. A target of win32 under
Msys (with qt/win32) seems like the best way to go at this point for a
sustainable build, please correct me if you think I'm wrong here. My
main reason here is that it is getting pretty difficult to separate
out the unixy bits that cygwin provides and should be in there from
windows stuff that is different from the linux build.

Robin