[mythtv] MythWeb Paged TV Listings

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:31:30 UTC 2006

No, in my case it's the db query.. The query gets logged by mysql as a slow
query. It often takes > 5 minutes between the DB and httpd before it starts
spooling any data to the web browser, in my case.

I agree I would much rather have all channels in a single page as well but
if you have more than one TV provider configured you have so many channels
that using a single page is painful.

- Mark.