[mythtv] 0.19 gentoo ebuild and "error was encountered whiledisplaying video"

Rob R rob.r at plutohome.com
Thu Feb 16 18:15:09 UTC 2006

I agree, this really needs to get fixed (and IMHO should have been fixed
before 0.19 was finalized).   With earlier 0.19 svn builds I could scan QAM
channels and flip through them to determine which ones were the valid ones.
Now you get completely locked out of Live TV once you hit a bad channel.
This "modal" dialog should be replaced with something like the "unable to
lock signal" screen overlay where you can proceed to pick another working
channel.

-- Rob

  _____