[mythtv] Recordings List oddities

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 19:29:32 UTC 2006

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 11:13:50PM -0500, Steven Adeff wrote:
> I've noticed this over the last few days (couple different SVN's) as
> I've made some partial recordings. The start time shows the correct
> time when the show began recording but the end time shows the end time
> for the program, not the time at which the recording stopped.

Was this a regularly scheduled recording, a live TV recording or a
live TV recording that was then scheduled in progress?

> also, I've noticed that sometimes when a show starts recording from
> the LiveTV state it won't always show up as red in the watch
> recordings list even though it does appear to still be recording.

Again, is this a live TV recording or a live TV then scheduled
recording?

Are you using mythweb to check any of of this?

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 11:18:06PM -0500, Steven Adeff wrote:
> sorry, one more, focus seems to jump to the bottom entry in the list
> after deleting a program instead of one of the entries next to the
> previous one. It also seems to do it after exiting from watching a
> recording.

What version of SVN?  There was a change last week to fix a problem
like this.

David
--
David Engel