[mythtv] Changeset 10962 question

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Aug 29 16:08:32 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 17:49 +0200, raptorjr wrote:
> I have a problem with the latest ATI drivers where the image is stretched
> so i only see about 1/3 of the picture when i use XVideo. Older drivers from
> last year works.
> Is this workaround for that bug in the ATI drivers, or is it for something
> else?

Nope. This is for a color problem with the I420 format. You can
give it a try though. If they tested their driver with xine, this
makes mythtv use the same format that xine uses so it might help.

Have you reported the bug to the ATI driver devs?

I've read that they've become more responsive to bug reports lately.

-- Daniel