[mythtv] Mac Accel compile issues

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Aug 25 00:02:35 UTC 2006

> Just went to (finally) test this to give nigel some feedback.
> Using the --enable-mac-accel flag causes major compile errors
> that I haven't been able to fix yet.

	Aah. Sorry about that. I still haven't
checked in all the changes in libavcodec
(I am in slow dialogue with John Dagliesh
  about how to get Accellent into ffmpeg).

	This won't be in the now-frozen 0.20,
but if you are still brave, try the attached:

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"I haven't tested it yet, but
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | it should be perfectly safe."