[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10912 by danielk

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Thu Aug 24 17:09:07 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, 24. August 2006 15:13 schrieb Daniel Kristjansson:
> On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 10:27 +0200, Lukas Kasprowicz wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 22. August 2006 22:23 schrieb Daniel Kristjansson:

> > Adding *T2300* to the pentium4 section right after the two added echo
> > causes the message not to be displayed.
>
> Hmm, what about adding ".*" after "CPU"? I'd like to capture
> all the CPU's in that family.

Adding ".*" after CPU does not fetch it, but adding ".*" before CPU
("Genuine.*") fetches it.

> > The march=pentium-m is used in gcc3.4 and later. This one would be better
> > then pentium4.
>
> Sure, I couldn't tell from Intel's site if this was a pentium4
> or pentium3 w/pentium4 features arch, if it is a pentium3-ish
> arch we should use the pentium-m flag.

On Intels Website it is described as .*Centrino Duo. As i am informed, it is a
pentium-m (which belongs to .*Centrino.*) as a dual core.

On list i noticed people using gcc 3.3. pentium-m is availible since gcc 3.4.
i do not know how long backwards compatible you want to be.

Lukas