[mythtv] External subtitle not loading

Marcus Gustafsson tgreem at swipnet.se
Thu Aug 24 14:23:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

Using rev 10905 from trunk and trying to watch a film from MythVideo in
the Internal player. I also happen to have subtitles in the .srt format
and since MythTV now supports external subtitles I thought I'd give it a
try. Problem is that the subtitles doesn't seem to get loaded, but they
do seem to be found. Otherwise it shouldn't echo (if I'm reading the
code correct) the following:

"2006-08-24 15:48:20.019 TV: Loaded text subtitles from ''."

Anything I can do to debug this further?

Greets,
Marcus