[mythtv] Incorrect colors with ATI X1400

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Aug 22 21:03:45 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 22:44 +0200, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> Recorder's hue? You mean that the actualy recording have been recorded with
> wrong hue?
> If so, i don't agree with you.
>
> The reason is that i can play the analog recordings just fine on my windows
> box and it works just fine, no hue problems.
> If it was a recorderer problem i should have gotten mixedup colors in
> windows too.
>
> I think this is a playback problem somewere.

The only way that is possible is if you are using a different
video output method for the analog recordings and the digital
recordings. Say if you are using XvMC-VLD for the DVB recording
and XVideo for the analog recordings. If this is the case it
should show up in the "-v playback" logs.

It is still completely unrelated to the issue being discussed
here. Set the playback hue (F) to "0%" then play the two files,
I need the "-v playback" log for whichever one looks off.

-- Daniel