[mythtv] Incorrect colors with ATI X1400

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Aug 22 19:36:02 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 21:06 +0200, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> I don't know if this is related and/or the same problem but recently all my
> analog recordings looks bluish, maybe blue and red have been swaped or
> something.
> This is on a epia frontend.
> Dvb recordings looks fine, it's only the analog mpeg4 recordings that have
> this problem, and the preview image in watch recordings screen looks fine.
This is a different problem, you need to adjust the recorder's hue
setting. Go into LiveTV, hit the "G" key until it says "Hue" in the
OSD, then adjust it with the left and right arrow keys until the
picture looks good.

William and Jack are using a broken drivers, there they need to
install known working drivers. For William this would be 7676,
for Jack I have no idea.

-- Daniel