[mythtv] Simulate TV-card ?

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 7 21:18:50 UTC 2006

I was involved in some talk about this some time ago, but due to time
constraints and my shocking memory it never materialised. I think people
where somewhat surprised to find that a VMware frontend actually worked as
well. Having recently set up a new VMware frontend, I am actually having
stuttering playback issues that I am yet to look into..

I think providing a VMware appliance for either frontend only, and secondary
backend transcoding, and/or backened development platforms would be a great
idea!

Steve Daniels