[mythtv] Running Internal DVD player standalone

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Apr 9 10:45:18 UTC 2006

Greetings

Simple question

I'm about to start debugging a problem with the internal DVD player so I'd
like a simple way of starting it up without going through the
'mythfrontend mythdvd' and menus route. Is there a way of kicking the
frontend directly into Internal DVD player mode (I assume that is where is
resides) to make debugging on a remote frontend a bit easier?

BTW: The problem is that on my Epia SP13000 the internal DVD player
crashes the frontend but the same binary on a non-Epia box is OK :-( go
figure... (or is that go gdb...)

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks