[mythtv] Tinny audio in some Hauppauge PVR recordings

usleepless at gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 18:15:32 UTC 2006

> > only 250s? or just 150/500s?
>
> I believe it's been reported on 150s (for sure, this is what I have),
> 250s and 500s alike.

it is reporting 150, twice. or you have 2x150, or one 500. i think.

> > audio or video firmware? i am running 0x2050032 and audio: 14264 bytes.
> >

> I'm not sure how to answer this question... hopefully the ivtv init info
> below will answer it for you.

you are running a different audiofirmware than i do. last time i
checked, somewhere in january, the recommended firmware for the audio
( the v4l-cx25840.fw ) was supposed to be 14264 bytes. you can
download them through the ivtv-wiki i believe ( not sure though ).

i am not saying that is the problem, it is the first difference i spotted.

regards,

usleep