[mythtv] PVR150 capture volume changed by MythTV

Justin Grote justin at grote.name
Sun Sep 25 05:01:03 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I've come across a problem with Myth and the Hauppauge PVR-150. Whenever
I start live TV, Myth lowers the capture volume to 58880 (as confirmed
by ivtvctl -Y). I can set it back to full with ivtvctl -y volume=65535.
However, this is very annoying, and I haven't been able to find the
value anywhere in the MythTV source. Where should I be looking to fix
this problem?

Also, the Bugzilla seems to be broken (mythtv.org/bugs), any timeframe
on when that'll be back up?

Thanks,

-Justin Grote