[mythtv] DVB-T: no signal lock

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Sep 21 18:17:32 UTC 2005

In message <4331975D.80001 at swipnet.se>
          Marcus Gustafsson <tgreem at swipnet.se> wrote:

> My frequencies where waaaay off. Take a look at my comparision of the
> table generated by scanning and my edited one.
>
> Scanned table:		Edited table:
> +-----------+		+-----------+
> | frequency |		| frequency |
> +-----------+		+-----------+
> |      1851 |		| 474000000 |
> |      2070 |		| 530000000 |
> |      2382 |		| 610000000 |
> |      3132 |		| 802000000 |
> +-----------+		+-----------+

Have you got a Twinhan card by any chance?

Those numbers of of by a factor of 256000 or so, which corresponds
with a bug in the Twinhan driver that causes FE_GET_FRONTEND to return
the wrong frequency - for DVB-T and DVB-C cards the result is off by
a factor of 256000 and for DVB-S cards by a factor of 1000 or so.

I sent a patch for the driver to the linux-dvb guys last week and
it looks it was committed today.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)